A Trusted Team on Beacon Hill with over 10 years of legislative and regulatory experience, the partners at Policy Strategists, LLC established this firm in September of 2000. The firm has enjoyed success on behalf of multiple clients in various areas of government, including appropriations; licensure, permitting and oversight issues, life sciences, safety and security issues, and health care and technology. Craven & Ober Policy Strategists, LLC strives to create dynamic political strategies, which make significant progress in the accomplishment of our client’s goals or the advancement of their mission. A team approach capitalizes upon our individual skill sets. Policy Strategists, LLC is eager to produce notable accomplishments for you.
- Craven & Ober Policy Strategists, LLC Referenced in RWJ/IOM Report, "The Future of Nursing: Leading Change Advancing Health"
- The Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism
- The Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- The Infusion Nurses Society
- Craven & Ober Policy Strategists, LLC Uses Hidden Wounds of War Report in Effort to fund “Train Vets to Treat Vets”
- GE Transportation
- Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
- Massachusetts School Nurse Organization
- Norfolk Probate and Family Court Trust
- American Heart Association